Funds & general financial services
Regarding one of the Funds dev teams:
- The development team owns the full software life-cycle of the project. The role therefore includes understanding requirements, interacting with clients directly, design/code/test/implement and production support of the platform
- Self-starter with ability to build working relationships and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take full ownership and drive projects and tasks to completion
**Must have valid EU working VISA
Finsearch Professional Recruitment are recruiting directly for .net developers for multiple Funds and Financial services clients.
There are options in permanent and contract roles, we have clients seeking your experience in the Funds space where expertise on platforms like Sungard/Advent Geneva/Investran/Yardi would be beneficial, and also clients where general financial services .net experience is sought.
One particular client is developing something completely new for certain asset classes so it’s a great opportunity to do something different.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred, but comparable work experience will be considered
- MCSD Certifications are a plus
- Experience (Type of work experience, minimum number of years):
- Minimum of three years total information technology/software development experience
- Relational database experience
- Minimum of three years experience programming with the .NET framework, preferably C#
- For Funds positions, minimum of 2 years of experience working with a Fund Accounting system, i.e. – Advent Geneva, FIS VPM (formerly Sungard VPM), FIS Investran, MS Dynamics GP/Great Plains
- Development experience using Agile methodology
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services is a plus
- Experience with ASP.NET is a plus
- Experience with systems production control and server management is
For a confidential discussion please apply below, or email jsullivan @finsearch.ie, or call 01 5563446
Finsearch Professional recruitment provide staffing solutions across Asset management, Fund Administration, Compliance & Financial services; Providing permanent, contractor, and RPO services. Our focus is professional delivery & preserving integrity for both clients & candidates. Finsearch Professional Recruitment, Liffey Trust Centre, 1 N Wall Quay, North Dock, Dublin 1, IFSC
Share this with your network