Leading financial reporting service provider
Financial Reporting Manager x 2
Leading Salary levels in Ireland & and full benefits
Finsearch have two live openings with an industry leader in Hedge Fund services. Our excellent relationship on-boarding candidates with this client will ensure a speedy & transparent, well-managed process, with solid preparation and insights.
- Big Four background, or Financial reporting Fund experience
- Fully qualified
- Permanent Position
- Dublin City Centre
- Full extensive benefits
- Technical knowledge, US GAAP, IFRS
Leading hedge fund administration company that features unique servicing technology with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. Our client provides a service solution for front office, risk, valuations, middle office, fund accounting and fund administration that is customized to the needs of the individual hedge fund, fund of hedge funds and private equity funds, located in Ireland, Europe, the UK and the US.
The Financial reporting Manager will be required to manage the preparation and coordination of financial statement reporting in compliance with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) to ensure the timely and accurate co-ordination and monitoring of account preparation and audit processes for specific funds, under the supervision and guidance of a Fund Accounting Director and Managing Director. They will assist in the development of client relationships and will require a detailed understanding of the service requirements for the Financial Reporting role.
Financial Reporting Manager – Main Responsibilities
- Manage the process of preparing and reviewing annual, semi-annual and quarterly financial statements in accordance with GAAP or IFRS, as required.
- Review and ensure accuracy of footnote disclosures via review of legal documents governing the fund and disclosures required under specified accounting standards.
- Coordinate year-end financial statement process and ensure all Auditor queries on the financial statements are resolved on a timely basis
- Identify key issues or hot topics and prepare and deliver detailed projects outlining appropriate treatment and standardized processes for others within the business to follow.
- Keep up to date with technical/regulatory developments.
- Assist in development and delivery of training programs for accountants in all aspects of financial reporting and the alternative fund industry.
- Involvement in the review of Initial NAV’s to ensure Our client newly administered Funds are set up in accordance with legal documents and the NAV has been calculated in line with Our client policies and procedures.
- Co-coordinating the testing and completion of the SOC 1 for Our client on an annual basis, liaising directly with the Auditor and NAV/Investor Services teams to ensure all issues are resolved and minimizing findings and observations.
- Keep up to date on all compliance and regulatory matters.
- Complete or review monthly CSO Net Asset Value Return reporting to the Central Bank of Ireland online reporting system
- Complete or review quarterly CSO non-Irish Funds returns and Money Market Investment Funds reporting to the Central Bank of Ireland online reporting system
- Ensure errors or problems are identified and investigated on a timely basis; provide guidance for solutions to resolve.
- Review the work of others and ensure all work on schedule to meet agreed timelines.
- Maintain positive relationships with business stakeholders.
For a confidential discussion please get in touch today.
Share this with your network