Private Equity Wealth Manager
Global leader in Private Equity wealth management
Finsearch Professional Recruitment are recruiting directly for multiple Private Equity Accountants for a PE Wealth Manager in Dublin 2; the company combines a long history specifically focused on Global Private Equity operations, with a well-earned reputation for excellence.
Private Equity is a valued niche in international Finance, with progression opportunities uncommon to other areas of Investment Fund administration due to the varied nature of Private Equity deals.
Typical career paths move towards executive level, moving to a portfolio company’s management team after a deal is exited, learning how to originate deals, and possibly moving on to your own funds.
“New positions are open at multiple seniority levels, suitable for:
Those with experience of Private Equity Accounting/Fund accounting or fully qualified accountants coming from an accounting background or,
Part Qualified Big4 or Big ten looking for a change, with an intention to gain full qualification with our full support”
Reporting to the fund accounting manager, the successful person will be responsible for the day to day senior administration of their private equity funds.
- Ensure proper review and completion (including accurate and complete back-up schedules) of monthly net asset values within deadlines
- Support and supervision of senior fund accountants in meeting deadlines and developing controls to monitor their performance.
- Oversight and support for fund accountants
- Development of Investment Valns (IV)/Financial Reporting (FR) /Shareholder Services (ShS) processes
- Compliance with legal/tax and regulatory requirements:
- Managing relationships with third parties:
- Overall understanding of fund administration business
Technical or Administrative Knowledge (indicative):
- At least two year’s experience with Private Equity Funds or an accounting/PQE qualification.
- Business related third level business qualification.
- Interest in pursuing an accountancy qualification and interest in Private Equity
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Computer literate and competent with MS Word and Excel
- Ability to act on own initiative
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
For a confidential discussion please apply below, or email jsullivan @finsearch.ie, or call 01 5563446
Finsearch Professional recruitment provide staffing solutions across Asset management, Fund Administration, Compliance & Financial services; Providing permanent, contractor, and RPO services. Our focus is professional delivery & preserving integrity for both clients & candidates. Finsearch Professional Recruitment, Liffey Trust Centre, 1 N Wall Quay, North Dock, Dublin 1, IFSC
Share this with your network