Reporting operations associate – CLO investment operations
- Organisation type: Asset Manager
- Salary Range: 39-45k , flexible
- Position: Full time Permanent
- Benefits: Full benefits
- Location: Dublin City Centre
Finsearch have a permanent opportunity open for senior Operational reporting associate, working with an Asset Manager in Dublin City Centre. The company manages it’s own collateralised debt funds and is a local subsidiary of a Global Investment Fund manager with over $350 Billion AUM
- The position a hybrid Operations/reporting role with some compliance related responsibilities – mainly from a Trustee/Depositary perspective . It is an excellent opportunity to join an expert team and grow your own expertise with a market leader in Collateralised debt operations.
- Experience with CLO’s is essential.
Working as one of the largest alternative managers globally, the team focus on the leveraged-finance/non-investment grade related marketplace. As an asset manager, they seeks to generate attractive risk-adjusted returns in its business by investing in a broad array of strategies including mezzanine debt, distressed investing, leveraged loans and other special-situation strategies. Its funds are major providers of credit for small and middle-market companies.
The successful candidate will be part of a team of six in the Dublin office. The role is within the Operational Reporting & Compliance team, which has the objective of providing, Investor reporting, database maintenance, Compliance oversight and general support for various groups in the company. The position is based in Dublin City Centre, and the successful candidate will also work strategically with teams in New York and London.
- Managing a number of CLOs/Funds
- Preparation and review of Waterfall calculations
- Daily Compliance testing
- Compliance Module implementation, review, oversight. Close cooperation with Technology
- Liaising with Trustees
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Data Reconciliations
- Pro-active database maintenance
- Monthly/Quarterly Reports reconciliation
- Liaising directly with traders and Portfolio managers
- Supporting the Portfolio Managers in managing a range of funds/CLOs
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
- Opportunity to work in with a global team
- Opportunity to work with complex, rapidly changing product set
- Ability to implement new processes and technology to support new business initiatives, improve control and increase operating efficiency
- Develop and demonstrate ability to work under pressure in a high growth environment, implement high quality processes with strong focus on improving process
- Related experience in an operational, Middle office, or Trustee/Depositary capacity
- Knowledge of CLO transactions
- Degree in finance/accounting/economics/business administration
For a confidential discussion please apply below, or email jsullivan @finsearch.ie
Finsearch Professional recruitment provide staffing solutions across Asset management, Fund Administration, Compliance & Financial services; Prroviding permanent, contractor, and RPO services. Our focus is professional delivery & preserving integrity for both clients & candidates.
Share this with your network