Senior Developer Job – Asset Management
Joseph Sullivan: I’m recruiting for an open permanent position with benefits for a new arrival in Dublin’s Asset Management industry.
With multiple global locations, and new proprietary tech for particular asset classes, this Senior Development lead position is permanent with full benefits. There is an excellent can-do culture throughout the company and their ethos is to be the very best in within their niche. They are transforming the market for their product.
The job would suit someone with circa 10 years development experience, and solid experience with one or more Fund accounting platforms (as this forms the base of the tech for this asset class).
This could be Advent Geneva, Sungard (Investone or Investran), Ntas, or other.
Our excellent relationship on-boarding candidates with this client will ensure a speedy & transparent, well-managed process for you, with solid preparation, regular updates, and insights into the position.
- Minimum of 10 years total information technology/software development experience
- Minimum of 7 years relational database experience, with at least 4 years of Transact-SQL programming
- Minimum of 5 years experience programming with the .NET framework, preferably C#, ASP.net a plus
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Circa two years minimum on some variant of Fund accounting software.
- People management experience
For a confidential discussion please get in touch today via the apply button below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 01 5563446.
Share this with your network